Whoa! Did you happen to look at your calendar today and remember that it’s Father’s Day on Sunday? Not to push your panic button but time is running out to plan something great for your Dad. If you haven’t checked out our previous blog post on Father’s Day activity suggestions do have a gander.
Here’s the thing – if you haven’t had a chance to plan and you’ve got a pretty jam packed couple of days ahead of you, you may want to reach out for a set of helping hands. The Ayoudo community is ready and willing to jump in and help you create a memorable Father’s Day that will keep you in the good books – all you need to do is ask.
Ayoudo can help you:
- Find great restaurants whose reservations aren’t totally filled up
- Do your gift shopping for you
- Detail your Dad’s car
- Find handyman or yard help for your Dad’s house
- Wait in line for the latest tech gadget release so you don’t have to
- Arrange to cross off some of those items on his bucket list
- …or anything else you can imagine.
And remember, for whatever you’re planning for Dad – have fun and enjoy your time together. Here’s to a great weekend from Ayoudo to you!